Open for In-person Well Visits with Telehealth Available
The health and safety of our staff and patients are our top priority. Below are some new office guidelines, precautions, & policies being taken to ensure this:
- Masks are required AT ALL TIMES when in office.
- If you have a scheduled appointment with us we ask that you check in from your car. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment and call our front desk at 781-646-4345. They will check you in over the phone and inform you when we have a room cleaned and available for you.
- We ask that all patients come to appointments alone, unless otherwise cleared by our office staff to have a companion present. If the appointment is for a child, we ask that only 1 parent or guardian accompany them.
- If you are experiencing ANY SICK SYMPTOMS at the time of your in person visit or were exposed to a potential COVID case we will have to have you reschedule.
- All common areas and patient rooms are thoroughly cleaned in between patients. Due to this, in office visits are not as readily available as they once were. We ask for some patience during this time. We will try to accommodate all our patients based off of urgency & need to the best of our availability.
- If you are checking out at the front desk, we ask that you stand at least 3 feet back from the glass window. There is a green "X" on the floor to indicate this. We have intercoms available if you are having trouble hearing the receptionist that is helping you.
- For med refills, referrals, & messages we ask that you give our staff 48-72 hours to complete these & get back to you. All of these changes are new to everyone and we are trying our best to make sure everything is done accurately. If your matter is more urgent, please let one of the staff know so we can mark it as urgent.
- PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT OFFER COVID TESTING AT THE OFFICE.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office. We are happy to help in any way that we can.